My Vision
I have started this blog to showcase my photography. My name is James Yoke and this will be the blog I share my work with the world. I haven't been doing this long but have really enjoyed the benefits of exploring my creative side. I mainly take pictures of landscapes but am also doing wildlife and portraits. Most of my pictures are of the ocean and beaches since I live in San Diego, California. San Diego is an amazing city to photograph. The image I am showcasing today is one of my earliest pictures. I took it at Sunset Cliffs here in San Diego about a month ago. I look at this picture now and I can see the progress I have made. I love how the colors are perfect in the sky. A lot of my images can be seen on my Fine Art of America store where they can be purchased in a variety of different prints, pillows, notebooks, yoga mats, battery chargers and much more. I also have work on my Smugmug store where pretty much all my photos are on there. I try to edit photos on a daily business and posting them to my stores. I will be blogging daily and would appreciate any comments everybody may have.

Comments
Post a Comment